Cotton Ankle Socks | Natural

Sale price

Regular price €13,95
( / )

These natural coloured cotton ankle socks provide a soft and breathable feel, ensuring all-day comfort and a snug fit. They are perfectly versatile, making them a practical choice for daily wear.

Buy now and pay later with –

*$1 of your purchase goes to the charity of your choice with i=Change®

  • Product Info

    Size: One size fits most

  • About The Brand

    Number Thirty One draws inspiration from the holistic, beachside lifestyle of Byron Bay, embodying a commitment to healthier, happier, and more meaningful living. Founded on the principles of wellness and sustainability, the brand transforms a passion for positive living into a business dedicated to making a real difference.

    The collection at Number Thirty One is crafted from certified organic cotton, free from toxic dyes and treatments. With a focus on timeless, everyday wearables featuring relaxed silhouettes and a classic color palette, each piece is designed to be loved and lived in, reflecting the brand's belief in the good life.

    Number Thirty One prioritizes responsible production, ensuring ethical working conditions and sustainable practices that respect both people and the planet. Proudly, 95% of the products are made in Australia, with the remaining 5% produced through transparent overseas partnerships.

  • Shipping + Returns

    Orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days.

    We are committed to keeping our delivery costs fair, low and fully transparent.

    Free Std Shipping on Orders Over $150*

    In order to keep your costs down and our pricing simple, delivery is FREE for ALL NASH + BANKS customers within Australia if you spend $150 or more on full-priced items in one transaction*.

    This does not include BULKY ITEMS. You'll either be charged shipping on bulky items at the checkout or we will contact you separately with a freight quote. Please see individual product pages to see if an item is considered BULKY.

    *Free shipping does not apply to international orders.

    Please refer to our shipping policy for more detail and international shipping rates.

    For information about returns, please check our returns policy.

  • Values
    • Ethical
    • Natural
Click here to be notified by email when Cotton Ankle Socks | Natural becomes available.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review