NATURAL | SUSTAINABLE | ETHICAL
Wrap your little one up in pure goodness with EveEco's luxuriously soft Organic Waffle Towel. Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, the delicate weave is soft, breathable and absorbent.
Using only the purest of materials ensures the fabric is extra gentle on your little one's delicate skin.
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic cotton. The certification ensures the garment is completely organic from harvesting of the raw materials to the final product. It is free from pesticides, insecticides and genetically modified seeds and meets the highest standards of environmental and social responsibility. Organic agriculture sustains the health of ecosystems, soils and people.
- BSCI Certified means the employees involved in production are paid fairly and work in a safe environment.
- Generous size: 140cm x 70cm
About The Brand
When two Aussie mums began their search for natural, safe and eco-friendly products for their little ones, EveEco Baby was born. Based in Sydney, EveEco is home to a wide range of gorgeous products for bub, including toys, mats, towels, teethers and more.
EveEco's collection is made largely from natural and eco-friendly materials such as rubber latex sourced from hevea trees, GOTS certified organic cotton, natural cork and recycled PET. Their products are non-toxic and safe, free from EVA, foam and phthalates. Made to BSCI standards (Business Social Compliance Initiative), all of their products are tested to Australian safety standards with your little ones in mind.
Shipping + Returns
Ships from: Australia.
Australian Shipping: Nash + Banks charges a Flat Rate of $10 per Order Australia-wide. Free Australian Shipping is available for orders over $150.
International Shipping: Rates are calculated at checkout.
Delivery Time Frames: 2-10 business days within Australia,
up to 4 weeks to the rest of the world.
We are pretty confident that you'll love this product but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to process a refund for the items as long as we are notified within 14 days of you receiving the goods subject to the conditions set out in our Returns Policy - please read here.
SUSTAINABLE + NATURAL
Made with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic cotton. The certification ensures the garment is completely organic from harvesting of the raw materials to the final product. It is free from pesticides, insecticides, and genetically modified seeds and meets the highest standards of environmental and social responsibility. Organic agriculture sustains the health of ecosystems, soils, and people.
They work very closely with their manufacturers in Malaysia and China to ensure a high standard of quality is met. Their manufacturers meet the BSCI standards (Business Social Compliance Initiative) ensuring the workers are treated fairly and enhance the working conditions in factories.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water only on cotton or delicate cycle.
- Tumble dry on low only or line dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Occasional fabric pull is normal. Don't pull them, cut them instead.