Complete your Carlotta + Gee collection with a set (2 units) of 100% French linen pillowcases in Blue Stripes. These pillowcases come with an extra deep 22cm flap to make sure your pillows don't escape during the night.
Each set contains 2 x pillowcases.
65 x 65cm
- Made from 100% European French flax
- Extra soft touch and natural wrinkled look
- Flap closure
- The flap allows you to tuck the pillow from the inside so it won’t show
- OEKO-TEX® & GOTS certified
Shipping + Returns
Orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days.
We are committed to keeping our delivery costs fair, low and fully transparent.
Free Std Shipping on Orders Over $150*
In order to keep your costs down and our pricing simple, delivery is FREE for ALL NASH + BANKS customers within Australia if you spend $150 or more on full-priced items in one transaction*.
This does not include BULKY ITEMS. You'll either be charged shipping on bulky items at the checkout or we will contact you separately with a freight quote. Please see individual product pages to see if an item is considered BULKY.
*Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
Please refer to our shipping policy for more detail and international shipping rates.
For information about returns, please check our returns policy.
About The Brand
Carlotta + Gee was created by best friends from Sydney’s Tamarama, Georgie Cavanagh and Carlotta Casals, who were inspired to launch the brand after discovering the beauty of French linen while travelling in Europe.
Their range of bed linen, sleepwear and table linen comes in a wide range of warm, earthy tones and is made from 100 per cent French Flax Linen, which is antiperspirant, keeps its shape better than linen made from other fibres, and is eco-friendly. Flax crops require less water than cotton and wool (and are made without pesticides). And all parts of the plants are used, including the seeds (which are eaten and used to make oil).
As a small, conscious brand, they are able to be open and transparent about each part of their business, from growing their flax in Normandy, France right through to how your sheets arrive on your doorstep.
- Wash prior to use
- Wash linen in warm water on a gentle cycle with similar colours
- No ironing required
- Do not place washing powder directly on the linen
- Line dry or tumble dry on low setting (do not use a high setting, as this will damage the natural fibre).
- Wash separately or with similar fabrics
- Do not bleach, dry clean or use harsh detergents.
- Avoid direct sun for a prolonged period, as natural fibres are susceptible to sun bleaching.
- Do not leave wet sheets to dry on wood, as this could lead to stains.