MINIMAL WASTE | VEGAN | ETHICAL
The TILE Biodegradable Inflatable Pool is inspired by today's home. Designed to integrate with any house, you will have no problem finding a permanent spot for this pool. It will become one with the furniture.
DIPP Pools, are ethically sourced and made using TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane), a more environmentally-friendly alternative to PVC that’s both biodegradable and non-toxic.
Your purchase will include an electric air pump, repair patch kit and organic unbleached cotton travel bag.
- Made from certified biodegradable and non-toxic TPU
- TPU drain plug on base of pool for easy and safe water release
- TPU double valve technology for easy inflation/deflation
- 165cm diameter X 43cm height
- The TILE has enough room for 2-3 adults or more children
- Designed in Byron Bay, Australia
- Ethically sourced and produced
WARNING - Ensure active adult supervision at all times. Do not leave children unsupervised in or around the pool - keep them within arms’ reach. Pool fencing laws apply to this pool. Consult your local government authority for requirements
About The Brand
For many people living in the hot Australian sun, there’s nothing better than taking a dip in the cool waters of your own personal pool. Made in Byron Bay by mates Cassandra and Raphael, DIPP Pools provides a biodegradable and eco-conscious alternative to traditional inflatable pools.
Standard inflatable pools are made from PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), the formation and disintegration of which is incredibly harmful to the planet and takes decades to break down. DIPP Pools, on the other hand, are made using TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane), a more environmentally-friendly alternative that’s both biodegradable and non-toxic. The company is also incredibly qualified, holding BSCI, ISO9001, REACH and RoHS credentials.
When you purchase a pool from DIPP, you’re investing in an inflatable option that will biodegrade in 3-5 years and is made from a material that’s not only more flexible than usual PVCs but is also abrasion and oil-resistant! Each pool also comes with an electric air pump, repair patch kit and organic unbleached cotton travel bag - everything you need for the perfect summer!
Shipping + Returns
Ships from: Australia.
Ships to: Australia.
Australian Shipping: Nash + Banks charges a Flat Rate of $10 per Order Australia-wide. Free Australian Shipping is available for orders over $150.
Delivery Time Frames: 2-7 business days.
All orders are final. DIPP Pools do not accept exchanges or returns for change of mind.
DIPP has a strict 21 day return policy for faulty goods. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to explain the issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible to issue the exchange.
DIPP products use TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) an environmentally friendly alternative to other inflatable PVCs (Polyvinyl Chloride). It's biodegradable and non-toxic. Not only has TPU got the potential to help reduce the amount of waste going to landfill but most importantly has the potential to be better for the environment in the way it is manufactured. TPU is produced differently to PVC eliminating a lot of toxic chemicals potentially released back into the environment. Also during the nylon lamination process, solvents are not used which is much better for mother nature. It’s an amazing material that boasts high-grade flexibility, abrasion resistance and resistance to oils. A much more sustainable move on from your traditional PVCs - it biodegrades (not just disintegrates) much more quickly and is much more friendly in its production, use and disposal.
Your pool will live a useful life, but not last a lifetime, biodegrading in around 3-5 years.
DIPP’s packaging is all recyclable and their mailers are all home compostable friendly.
DIPPs products are ethically made, vegan and cruelty-free.
DIPP's Inflatable Pools are ethically sourced and produced. The company is also incredibly qualified, holding BSCI, ISO9001, REACH and RoHS credentials.
DIPP is made with a unique material. Respect your product by following some key steps.
- Keep your pool out of the sun as much as possible. Temperature affects inflation as air expands with heat. Follow DIPP's inflation guide for the correct way to get started
- If not in use, drain and deflate your DIPP and keep in a cool, dry area out of the sun. Extreme temperatures can result in defects
- Always use the drain to empty your DIPP. This will prevent any unnecessary strain on the seams
- If kids, dogs and sometimes adults (actually most of the time the adults!) cause the pool to get dirty marks, use a clean rag and your favourite environmentally friendly cleaner to wipe down
- Do not lean, sit, jump or apply excessive pressure to the product
- Do not over-inflate. This will cause unnecessary strain on the seams and cause the onset of early leaks
- When setting up your DIPP, make sure it is done on a clean and flat surface
Sprung a leak? We have you covered. Find a TPU patch in your box and follow these steps to get your DIPP filled up again.
Once the leak is found, deflate your DIPP
- Ensure the area around the leak is completely clean and allow to dry for at least 10 minutes
- Cut repair patch to required size (we find it works better with rounded corners)
- Separate paper back from patch
- Place patch over centre of leak and press firmly, working out all air and water bubbles from under patch to edges
- Do not touch it for at least 20 minutes - let it set. The longer it is left, the stronger it will get
- Do not inflate for at least 30 minutes after the repair is complete
- Get back in your DIPP and unwind