SUSTAINABLE | MINIMAL WASTE | GIVES BACK
Your ultimate eco-friendly shopping and beach companion, The Wanderer Shopping Trolley has been designed to help you move from the supermarket, local butcher, bulk foods or farmers market with ease. Multi versatile, it is also the perfect beach or picnic cart and can carry all your weekend camping, BBQ or sports gear.
This Wanderer Trolley product includes the bamboo trolley base PLUS the Sol Wanderer Recycled Canvas Bag PLUS the Seagrass Sol Shopper basket.
The Sol Wanderer Recycled Canvas Bag which features an adjustable shoulder carry strap, side pocket for your keep cup or water bottle, and an inner 3 compartment zip pocket for secure access to your personal valuables. The bag can easily move from front to back of trolley depending on your load and can be easily lifted off the base and carried by the side handle when needed.
The Sol Shopper has also been designed as the ultimate companion to The Wanderer as this beautiful seagrass basket fits perfectly on its base. A plastic free alternative to supermarket baskets, the shopper will carry your everyday shopping weight with ease, with its dimensions designed to nestle the courtesy supermarket baskets inside the Sol Shopper. Also perfect as a beach basket! Keep on hand in the car or near your door and never be caught out needing plastic bags again.
- Sustainably made from bamboo and recycled canvas, using minimal metal reinforcement for strength.
- Total weight under 5kg, yet has a maximum carrying capacity of up to 50kg.
- Ergonomic designed rounded handle, angled for nimble movement.
- Recycled canvas bag features an adjustable shoulder carry strap, side pocket for your keep cup or water bottle, and an inner 3 compartment zip pocket for secure access to your personal valuables. The bag can easily move from front to back of trolley depending on your load, and can be easily lifted off the base and carried by the side handle when needed.
- Bottom tray for larger, heavier goods. The tray is sized to fit The Sol Shopper and most supermarket courtesy baskets, and we encourage you to recycle produce boxes from your local market. Also perfect for an esky, or picnic basket for your weekend BBQ or picnic
- The Sol Shopper is made from natural seagrass fibre that is lightweight and looks delicate, yet the basket is strong and has been designed to carry up to 15kg. Double loop handles for reinforcement and optimal folding, wrapped handle for added comfort and lat base for structural stability.
- When not in use, frame and bag pack flat in one simple fold to only 1m length for easy storage in a car boot or at home.
- The Wanderer will be sent flat packed and includes bamboo frame with wheels, canvas bag and Sol Shopper basket as per main image.
Tapered Dimensions- Folded: 110H x 50W x 10cm. Tray folds out 50cm length.
About The Brand
Wandering Sol is an eco-conscious lifestyle brand that creates functional and beautiful wares of sustainable living.
Created by two friends committed to sustainable living, they endeavour to create ethical products that are both useful, joyful and built to last. Circular economic design processes lie at the core of their business model, and they consider the life cycle of every product we create and support.
Every item in their range is lovingly designed in the beachside town of Avalon and made with environmentally responsible materials.
Shipping + Returns
Ships from: Australia.
Australian Shipping: Nash + Banks charges a Flat Rate of $10 per Order Australia-wide. Free Australian Shipping is available for orders over $150.
International Shipping: $150 to the rest of the world.
Delivery Time Frames: 5-7 business days within Australia,
7-14 business days to the rest of the world.
We are pretty confident that you'll love this product but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to process a refund for the items as long as we are notified within 14 days of you receiving the goods subject to the conditions set out in our Returns Policy - please read here.
Wandering Sol is a conscious, innovative, values-based lifestyle brand that supports natural and sustainable living. Their goal is to create functional yet beautiful wares using environmentally responsible materials to help your soul adventure lightly.
Bamboo is a sustainable, fast growing grass that requires no fertiliser and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn’t need to be replanted. It can rapidly restore severely degraded landscapes in poor rural areas, returning life and productivity to the soil, and an income to local communities.
Also adhering to Wandering Sol's circular economy values, the bag is made from durable recycled canvas and natural rope, and can be easily hand washed when needed.
Seagrass is 100% naturally biodegradable and its remarkable strength and durability and can be woven into a baskets and bags with little treatment.
Wandering Sol are committed to only leaving behind a positive footprint. They design quality products that replace the use of single-use plastics. For example each The Wanderer sold can replace up to 5000 plastic bags in its lifetime.
They are also supporting Australian charity Take 3 For The Sea to support Take 3’s education programs and campaigns to make plastic pollution a thing of the past.
Every The Wanderer sold helps to reduce global plastic pollution, not only by enabling waste free shopping, but also though Wandering Sol's donation for every purchase to Take 3 for the Sea, to fund education programs to raise awareness of plastic pollution and to deliver simple actions to prevent it. By using The Wanderer when you shop, you are making a positive step towards choosing an earth friendly, plastic free solution.