ETHICAL | ARTISAN
The Kitty Straight Jean - Coated from Elvie & Leo is a straight leg with a slim fit and a flattering mid-rise. Denim.
Elvie’s denim is handmade in Turkey in a traditional way, by third-generation artisan denim makers. The fabric is then sent to an Oeko-Tex accredited denim wash house, and then dyed with natural indigo, and processed in a high-tech system that reduces waste and recycles water.
They are then handmade in Australia by artisans who are masters of their trade.
- Cotton blend stretch denim
- Tan stitching; gold-toned hardware
- Zip and button fly
- Five pockets
- Belt loops
- Turkish Denim. Manufactured in Australia
- Material: Main: Cotton, Polyester & Elastane
Size + Fit
- Length: Inside Leg: 77cm. Rise: 23cm. Leg Opening: 34cm. (size AU 8)
- Straight leg
- Model in the front, back and side photos:
- Hips: 100cm
- Waist: 74cm
- Bust: 95cm
- Height: 176cm
Ideal Body Types
- Narrow hips
- Long Legs
- Round middle
- No waist
- Sits high on the waist
- Denim does not grow when on the body
- Stretchy waistband so does not cut in or create a muffin top
For the woman who likes a narrow straight leg, that doesn’t tighten after the knee the Ankle Straight Leg is the perfect Jean.
1. Using a high waist block, the denim is narrow throughout the leg, creating a cigarette shape silhouette that sits square on the shoe.
2. This denim has a selvage edge, creating a great cuff that can be high or low depending upon your height and preference.
3. This jean looks great on, is a modern fashioned block and can be worn
slightly sized up creating the Boyfriend Jean look.
4. The selvage denim has an insert selvage detail that finishes of the cuff, creating a polished look.
Shipping + Returns
Ships from: Australia
Standard Shipping: $10 within Australia,
$20 to the rest of the world.
Standard Delivery Time Frames: 2-6 working days within Australia,
5+ working days to the rest of the world.
We are pretty confident that you'll love this product but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to process a refund for the items as long as we are notified within 14 days of you receiving the goods subject to the conditions set out in our Returns Policy - please read here.
About The Brand
If sourcing your clothing from ethical and transparent manufacturers is important to you, then it’s time to look good and feel great in a pair of Elvie & Leo jeans or one of their stylish jumpers. Launched in May 2016, by sisters Nikki Metzner and Lizzie Gillies, Elvie & Leo is dedicated to creating beautifully designed pieces that embody style and substance.
All Elvie & Leo collection pieces are hand made, in Australia, with artisans who are masters of their trade, making your piece with skill and care.
To them, sustainability means handcrafted pieces, made by people that care. They respect all mankind and aim to have minimal impact on the planet and our environment. They work with accredited suppliers who share their values and operate with intention, integrity and longevity in mind. It has been a part of the Elvie philosophy since the start.
Elvie & Leo's philosophy is simple, they have a transparent manufacturing program. They work directly with all their suppliers and know all their makers and craftsmen involved every bit of the way when making an Elvie garment. Elvie denim is handmade in Turkey in a traditional way, by third-generation artisan denim makers. It is dyed with natural indigo and processed in a high-tech system that reduces waste and recycles water. Their denim wash house has Oeko-Tex accreditation. They only tolerate Fair Trade accreditation including Child Labour Free accreditation & Ethical Clothing Australia accreditation.
- Turn inside out and warm hand wash.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.