NATURAL | SUSTAINABLE | MINIMAL WASTE
Made from nature. Designed for little people.
EveEco's plant-based Large Bath Mats are completely natural, soft, safe and comfortable. This mat is 20cm larger than their original bath mat providing extra coverage.
Made from 100% natural rubber from hevea trees these eco-friendly bath mats are naturally safe, biodegradable and free from plastic, PVC, BPA, EVA, phthalates and nitrosamines.
- Made from 100% natural rubber from hevea trees
- Coloured with organic pigments
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Free from PVC, BPA, EVA, phthalates
- Australian owned and designed
- Size 75cm x 34cm
About The Brand
When two Aussie mums began their search for natural, safe and eco-friendly products for their little ones, EveEco Baby was born. Based in Sydney, EveEco is home to a wide range of gorgeous products for bub, including toys, mats, teethers and more.
EveEco's collection is made largely from natural rubber latex sourced from hevea trees. They also utilise upcycled materials like wheat straw and recycled PET. Their products are non-toxic and safe, free from EVA, foam and phthalates. Made to BSCI standards (Business Social Compliance Initiative), your little one’s toys are tested to Australian safety standards.
Shipping + Returns
Ships from: Australia.
Australian Shipping: Nash + Banks charges a Flat Rate of $10 per Order Australia-wide. Free Australian Shipping is available for orders over $150.
International Shipping: Rates are calculated at checkout.
Delivery Time Frames: 2-10 business days within Australia,
up to 4 weeks to the rest of the world.
We are pretty confident that you'll love this product but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to process a refund for the items as long as we are notified within 14 days of you receiving the goods subject to the conditions set out in our Returns Policy - please read here.
SUSTAINABLE + NATURAL
EveEco Baby products are made from natural rubber latex sourced from hevea trees.
They work very closely with their manufacturers in Malaysia and China to ensure a high standard of quality is met. Their manufacturers meet the BSCI standards (Business Social Compliance Initiative) ensuring the workers are treated fairly and enhance the working conditions in factories. Most of their natural rubber is sourced from Malaysia.
EveEco's products are naturally safe and free from toxins and chemicals making them the perfect choice for your little one. Natural rubber is biodegradable and eco-friendly. They are free from PVC, BPA, phthalates and all plastics.
- Rinse before first use
- Rinse and fully air dry after each use
- Store in a dry area
- Avoid direct sunlight as this may cause fading
- Do not run directly under hot water as this will cause yellowing to occur.
- Avoid leaving bath mat submerged in water for extended periods of time as this may cause discolouration and reduce the life of your mat
- If your bath mat requires cleaning use 1 part vinegar to 20 parts water, stir and put in a spray bottle. Spray the surface of the mat and wipe over with a cloth
- This is a natural product. Imperfections and variations are a natural feature of the product, not a fault
- This product is made from natural materials and organic pigments which means that it requires special care. You may notice some colour changes with use. Natural rubber is yellow in colour so it is normal for some of this pigment to show on the product.
- Fading will occur naturally over time
SAFETY - Wet the bottom of the bath and place the bath mat in suction side down. To ensure the mat stays in place it should be no wider or longer than the bath. Press firmly on the mat in various places to ensure suction. Test for any movement in the mat by pulling gently. Do not leave your child unattended in the bath. This is not a floatation device.