NATURAL | SUSTAINABLE | MINIMAL WASTE
Made from nature. Designed for little people.
Harry the Duck Trio includes EveEco's three colours, chocolate, peach and pepper. All natural, plant-based, soft and safe.
Made from 100% natural rubber from hevea trees these eco-friendly bath ducks are naturally safe, biodegradable, non-toxic and free from plastic, PVC, BPA, EVA, phthalates and nitrosamines.
- Made from 100% natural rubber from hevea trees
- Soft, safe and comfortable
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Hand-painted with food-grade dyes
- Hygenic- no holes for mould or bacteria
- Safe and Non-toxic
- Free from PVC, BPA, EVA, Phthalates
- Compliant with Australian safety standards
- Australian owned and designed
About The Brand
When two Aussie mums began their search for natural, safe and eco-friendly products for their little ones, EveEco Baby was born. Based in Sydney, EveEco is home to a wide range of gorgeous products for bub, including toys, mats, teethers and more.
EveEco's collection is made largely from natural rubber latex sourced from hevea trees. They also utilise upcycled materials like wheat straw and recycled PET. Their products are non-toxic and safe, free from EVA, foam and phthalates. Made to BSCI standards (Business Social Compliance Initiative), your little one’s toys are tested to Australian safety standards.
Shipping + Returns
Ships from: Australia.
Australian Shipping: Nash + Banks charges a Flat Rate of $10 per Order Australia-wide. Free Australian Shipping is available for orders over $150.
International Shipping: Rates are calculated at checkout.
Delivery Time Frames: 2-10 business days within Australia,
up to 4 weeks to the rest of the world.
We are pretty confident that you'll love this product but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to process a refund for the items as long as we are notified within 14 days of you receiving the goods subject to the conditions set out in our Returns Policy - please read here.
SUSTAINABLE + NATURAL
EveEco Baby products are made from natural rubber latex sourced from hevea trees.
They work very closely with their manufacturers in Malaysia and China to ensure a high standard of quality is met. Their manufacturers meet the BSCI standards (Business Social Compliance Initiative) ensuring the workers are treated fairly and enhance the working conditions in factories. Most of their natural rubber is sourced from Malaysia.
EveEco's products are naturally safe and free from toxins and chemicals making them the perfect choice for your little one. The natural rubber is biodegradable and eco-friendly. They are free from PVC, BPA, phthalates and all plastics.
- Clean with a damp cloth or in soapy water
- Rinse and fully air dry after each use
- Store in a dry area
- Do not leave the product in water for prolonged periods as this may cause discolouration
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight for extended periods of time as this may cause fading
- Ensure all packaging is removed
- As the toys and teethers are made from 100% natural rubber small differences or imperfections are normal
- This product is made from natural material which means that you may notice colour changes with use. Natural rubber is yellow in colour so it’s normal for some of this pigment to show on the product.
- Do not boil or place in the microwave
SAFETY - Dispose of all packaging immediately. Torn, broken or damaged products may pose a choking hazard and should be discarded immediately. Use under adult supervision.