NATURAL | SUSTAINABLE | MINIMAL WASTE | ETHICAL
Add a touch of luxury and fun to that special little someone's bath time with the Bath Time Bundle which includes EveEco's organic cotton hooded towel and their all-natural, plant-based Harry the Duck.
Made with four layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, providing superior comfort, breathability and absorbency. The cosy hood will keep your little one warm and the loop at the top corner makes for easy hanging.
Paired with EveEco's all-natural, plant-based Harry the duck you have the perfect bath time bundle.
FEATURES ORGANIC HOODED TOWEL:
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic cotton. The certification ensures the garment is completely organic from harvesting of the raw materials to the final product. It is free from pesticides, insecticides and genetically modified seeds and meets the highest standards of environmental and social responsibility. Organic agriculture sustains the health of ecosystems, soils and people.
- BSCI Certified means the employees involved in production are paid fairly and work in a safe environment.
- Size: 100cm x 80cm
FEATURES HARRY THE DUCK:
- Made from 100% natural rubber from hevea trees
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Hand-painted with food-grade dyes
- Hygenic- no holes for mould or bacteria
- Safe and Non-toxic
- Free from PVC, BPA, EVA, Phthalates
- Compliant with Australian safety standards
- Australian owned and designed
- Size 10cm x 9cm x 7cm
About The Brand
When two Aussie mums began their search for natural, safe and eco-friendly products for their little ones, EveEco Baby was born. Based in Sydney, EveEco is home to a wide range of gorgeous products for bub, including toys, mats, towels, teethers and more.
EveEco's collection is made largely from natural and eco-friendly materials such as rubber latex sourced from hevea trees, GOTS certified organic cotton, natural cork and recycled PET. Their products are non-toxic and safe, free from EVA, foam and phthalates. Made to BSCI standards (Business Social Compliance Initiative), all of their products are tested to Australian safety standards with your little ones in mind.
Shipping + Returns
Ships from: Australia.
Australian Shipping: Nash + Banks charges a Flat Rate of $10 per Order Australia-wide. Free Australian Shipping is available for orders over $150.
International Shipping: Rates are calculated at checkout.
Delivery Time Frames: 2-10 business days within Australia,
up to 4 weeks to the rest of the world.
We are pretty confident that you'll love this product but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to process a refund for the items as long as we are notified within 14 days of you receiving the goods subject to the conditions set out in our Returns Policy - please read here.
SUSTAINABLE + NATURAL
EveEco Baby products in this bundle are made from natural rubber latex sourced from hevea trees and GOTS Certified Organic Cotton. The certification ensures the garment is completely organic from harvesting of the raw materials to the final product. It is free from pesticides, insecticides and genetically modified seeds and meets the highest standards of environmental and social responsibility. Organic agriculture sustains the health of ecosystems, soils and people.
EveEco work very closely with their manufacturers in Malaysia and China to ensure a high standard of quality is met. Their manufacturers meet the BSCI standards (Business Social Compliance Initiative) ensuring the workers are treated fairly and enhance the working conditions in factories.
EveEco's products are naturally safe and free from toxins and chemicals making them the perfect choice for your little one. Both natural rubber and organic cotton are biodegradable and eco-friendly. The teethers are free from PVC, BPA, phthalates and all plastics.
BATH TOYS AND TEETHERS
- Clean with a damp cloth or in soapy water
- Rinse and fully air dry after each use
- Store in a dry area
- Do not leave the product in water for prolonged periods as this may cause discolouration
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight for extended periods of time as this may cause fading
- Ensure all packaging is removed
- As the toys and teethers are made from 100% natural rubber small differences or imperfections are normal
- This product is made from natural material which means that you may notice colour changes with use. Natural rubber is yellow in colour so it’s normal for some of this pigment to show on the product.
- Do not boil or place in the microwave
SAFETY - Dispose of all packaging immediately. Torn, broken or damaged products may pose a choking hazard and should be discarded immediately. Use under adult supervision.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water only on cotton or delicate cycle.
- Tumble dry on low only or line dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Occasional fabric pull is normal. Don't pull them, cut them instead.