MINIMAL WASTE | VEGAN
EveEco's natural rubber Baby Play Mat combines a 5mm natural rubber base with a vegan suede surface made from 100% recycled PET for maximum comfort.
This stunning range of Play Mats feature exclusive designs by Byron Bay artist and designer Anna Mardakhaeva printed in water-based ink.
- 140cm diameter
- Easy to clean
- Printed with water-based ink
- Free from EVA & phthalates
- Exclusive designs by Anna Mardakhaeva, Byron Bay
- Australian owned
About The Brand
When two Aussie mums began their search for natural, safe and eco-friendly products for their little ones, EveEco Baby was born. Based in Sydney, EveEco is home to a wide range of gorgeous products for bub, including toys, mats, teethers and more.
EveEco's collection is made largely from natural and eco-friendly materials such as rubber latex sourced from hevea trees, natural cork and recycled PET. Their products are non-toxic and safe, free from EVA, foam and phthalates. Made to BSCI standards (Business Social Compliance Initiative), all of their products are tested to Australian safety standards with your little ones in mind.
Shipping + Returns
Ships from: Australia.
Australian Shipping: Nash + Banks charges a Flat Rate of $10 per Order Australia-wide. Free Australian Shipping is available for orders over $150.
International Shipping: Rates are calculated at checkout.
Delivery Time Frames: 2-10 business days within Australia,
up to 4 weeks to the rest of the world.
We are pretty confident that you'll love this product but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to process a refund for the items as long as we are notified within 14 days of you receiving the goods subject to the conditions set out in our Returns Policy - please read here.
MINIMAL WASTE + VEGAN
EveEco's playmats are made from natural, vegan and upcycled materials, minimising waste by utilising a combination of natural rubber and recycled PET.
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent OR
- Mix 1 part vinegar to 20 parts water, stir and put in a spray bottle. Spray the surface of the mat and wipe over with a cloth
- Small spills and stains can be cleaned with a baby wipe
- Do not use harsh cleaning agents
- Do not machine wash (except 1mm vegan suede mats)
- Do not immerse or soak your mat in water as the natural rubber may absorb the water
- Dry your mat in a well-ventilated space away from direct sunlight. Remove excess water by pressing between two towels
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use a hairdryer
- Avoid using sharp objects on the mat
SAFETY - dispose of all packaging immediately. Do not allow your child to chew on the play mat. Torn or damaged rubber may be a choking hazard. Do not leave children under the age of 3 years unattended on the play mat.